suppose to go for my facial on sat but due to all appointment is full… i ended up going for movies…
kind of shocked tat the tix has been increase to 10 bucks… but quite worth the money overall…
especially “you don’t mess with the zohan”… is a must watch movie… is even funnier than what u expect…
bet me… u won’t wan to miss tat movie…
as the sex and the city movie… its definitely a feel good movie
this movie is best watched with ur girl friends… it definitely shows how empowered women are .
but behind all the Labels , you will see that at the end of the day what matters most are for a woman to feel loved and of course how much we love ourselves.
And need not be in NY to find those 2 Ls , movie showed , anywhere can be NY if we choose it to be.
i cried the part where Big runaway from the wedding and carrie was heart broken by his acts… felt so sad for her… and teared abit… *emotion*
had a great weekend watching movies, going shopping and having dinner… had been a long time since the last time i enjoyed my weekends… especially have been extremely busy and held up for past few months…
hope everything will be fine for next coming week and GoodLuck to my interview tml… *pray*
not very keen in watching tis cartoon at first… jus wanted to ease my time…
chosen tis movie bcos the rating was quite high and also bcos the theme song is sang by Rain…
the movie started with a lazy and useless panda… he may seems useless but he created miracle…
i like the part where his shifu used food to motivate him… and this is where his shifu found his talent…
my favourite character is the Master Wu Gui & best part is the Wu Xu Finger… *cool*
this movie inspired me of something which happened today… even if i know i am at the losing end… i wont give up easily bcos i believe in miracles…
Enthusiastic, big and a little clumsy, Po is the biggest fan of Kung Fu around
which doesn’t exactly come in handy while working every day in his family’s noodle shop. Unexpectedly chosen to fulfill an ancient prophecy, Po’s dreams become reality when he joins the world of Kung Fu and studies alongside his idols, the legendary Furious Five–Tigress, Crane, Mantis, Viper and Monkey–under the leadership of their guru, Master Shifu. But before they know it, the vengeful and treacherous snow leopard Tai Lung is headed their way, and it’s up to Po to defend everyone from the oncoming threat. Can he turn his dreams of becoming a Kung Fu master into reality? Po puts his heart – and his girth – into the task, and the unlikely hero ultimately finds that his greatest weaknesses turn out to be his greatest strengths. –
Filed under Movies, Thoughts
不去參加聯誼 卻是回家穿著破破爛爛的體育服 踢掉高跟鞋及彩妝
拉里拉塌 完全不修邊幅 XD
只是 「干物女」並不是放棄戀愛阿 只是比起去製造戀愛機會 不如給自己更多的時間
比起辛苦工作完 還要去聯誼喝酒 不如回家 滾來滾去的喝啤酒
但是也不抗拒戀愛 有好感的男生 一起去吃飯 邀或是被邀都可以
但是我賺錢養自己 只要外出 也不會讓自己過於邋遢
這樣的我 即使被叫成干物女 有什麼不好阿
努力的談戀愛 努力的工作 努力得把自己嫁入好人家 這樣的生活也很好
* * * * *
「干物女」一詞源自於一部日本漫 畫「螢之光」，女主角每天都打扮的光鮮亮麗上班，可是下班回到家後卻完全不修邊幅，只想一個人舒服地過生活就好，家中更亂得像垃圾場一樣。根據1111人 力銀行調查，沒有感情生活的女性上班族中，6成6自認為是干物女，而其中5成2甘之如飴。1111人力銀行營運長吳睿穎指出，干物女的成因，主要是「怕麻 煩、喜好待在家、愛好自由」，是忙碌工商社會下的產物，許多上班族在公司必須全神貫注，維持最美的一面，放假自然想無拘無束，尤其不急著找另一半，更缺乏 裝扮自己的動力。吳睿穎：『所謂的干物女就是私下生活不拘小節，遠離戀愛，凡事都說「這樣做最輕鬆」的年輕女子，不跟社會競爭競爭、不交際、不運動、不戀 愛…，愛自己勝過愛其他事物。』
1) Fine : This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right & you need to shut up.
2) Five minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, & you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4) Go ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!!!
5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by them. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot & wonders why she is wasting her time standing here & arguing with you about nothing. (refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6) It’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. It’s okay means she wants to think long & hard > before deciding how & when you will pay for your mistake.
7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you’re welcome.
8) Whatever: Is a women’s way of saying F**K YOU!
9) Nevermind, I’ll do it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking “What’s wrong?” For the woman’s response refer to #3.
was celebrating one of my sis’s gal fren’s hen party @ gotham penthouse on saturday nite…
we have not met since the last outing at zouk…
i have been feeling sick for the past two months… finally getting better…
we went to boat quey for dinner and then we went clarke quey for a drink…
we took a free buggy ride around clarke quey sponsored by a new brand vodka…
we even tried the CQ cocktail mixed with this new brand vodka… *cant remember the brand name*
then we went to gotham for some RAW show… we were expecting some “RAW” show… but disappointed bcos the show is not RAW at all… *hahaha*
we dare our gal fren to ask a guy which we picked for her… to buy her a drink… but ended up we asked him to give our gal fren a kiss on the cheek… and took picture instead bcos both of them are too shy…
the guy which we chosen happen to be ABC… he is young and shy… *so cute*
overall we enjoyed the entire night and manage to encounter a few hunkies…
* * * * *
manage to find some of my primary school mates in facebook and frenster…
looking at the pictures… remind me of those days in St Theresa’s Convent…
so glad to find back those precious moments…
hope to meet them soon…